Types of Visa
There will be two types of visa issued. See below for more details.
Note: Visa fees are Non-refundable.
Diplomatic and Official passports accompany by a Verbal Note are exempt from Visa fees.
Citizens of the United States of America: Up to 1 year Visa- 150,00€ Express: 200,00€
Other Nationals Below:
|Single Entry||Up to 3 months||75 €||125 €|
|Multiple Journey||1 year||150 €||200 €|
|Multiple Journey||2 years||300 €||350 €|
Categories of visas
The Embassy of the Republic of Liberia presents its compliments to the Federal Foreign Office and to all Diplomatic Missions accredited to the Federal Republic of Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Austria and Finland, and has the honour to inform that effective March 1st 2008, the requirements for obtaining an entry visa to the Republic of Liberia are as follows:
- A valid Passport with a minimum of 6 Months validity.
- A completed visa application form (in addition, a verbal note for Diplomatic and Official Passports). Download Visa Application Form
- One passport-size photograph.
- A letter of invitation, or proof of sponsorship, or a recent bank statement to show evidence of financial status.
- An international Certificate of Yellow fever and other vaccination is required.
- A Medical Insurance coverage for the duration of stay in Liberia.
- All applicants will be subject to interview and may be required to appear in person. Only applicants outside of Germany will be considered for Telephone interview.
- Applicants should ensure that travel arrangements are made only after the visa has been granted. The Liberian Embassy declines all responsibility for losses incurred should the visa be denied.
Processing of visas may take between 5-7 working days upon receipt of payment!!!
Return Visas by post:
Beginning November 1, 2018, all Visa applications by post should include a self-addressed envelope for return postage. Applicants residing in and outside of Germany, and not appearing in person, are required to deposit additional €15,00 (fifteen euros) per passport to our Consular account to cover postage by registered mail. The Embassy will not accept postage stamps anymore! Please do not send cash when submitting your visa application.
Applicants can also arrange return mail by courier services.
Banking Details:Account Holder : Embassy of the Republic of Liberia Bank Name : Deutsche Bank AG Account Number: 059053901 Bank Code : 38070059 Branch Number : 414 IBAN : DE79380700590059053901 BIC/ SWIFT : DEUTDEDK380